This practical and didactic book is a comprehensive review of ventilation and gas exchange in normal circumstances, as well as in chronic and acute respiratory failure, and during anaesthesia. Horan Hedenstierna gives practical guidance on numerous respiratory function measurements, and their application in clinical practice.
About the Author
Goeran Hedenstierna and C. E. W. Hahn are the authors of Respiratory Measurement, published by Wiley.
- Contributor: Goeran Hedenstierna
- Imprint: BMJ Books
- ISBN13: 9780727912077
- Number of Pages: 176
- Packaged Dimensions: 158x234x11mm
- Packaged Weight: 363
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Release Date: 1998-03-01
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Goeran Hedenstierna and C. E. W. Hahn are the authors of Respiratory Measurement, published by Wiley.