Re-Storying Your Faith
Suzanne Coyle (Author)
Re-Storying Your Faith has caught our culture's imagination from nouveau experiences of spirituality through channeling and meditation to traditional spiritual practices of personal devotions, scripture reading, and prayer. Building on Christian spirituality, this spiritual practice of re-storying our faith offers people an everyday experience of discovering multiple faith stories to give meaning to their spiritual journey. Built into this process is a way of discovering individual uniqueness as well as sharing discovered stories in faith communities, whether it is a Sunday school class or a group of like-minded friends.
About the Author
Suzanne M. Coyle teaches Pastoral Theology and Marriage and Family Therapy at Christian Theological Seminary in Indianapolis. She is a licensed therapist and has served as pastor.
- Contributor: Suzanne Coyle
- Imprint: John Hunt Publishing
- ISBN13: 9781782792314
- Number of Pages: 90
- Packaged Dimensions: 139x218x6mm
- Packaged Weight: 122
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: John Hunt Publishing
- Release Date: 2013-11-29
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Suzanne M. Coyle teaches Pastoral Theology and Marriage and Family Therapy at Christian Theological Seminary in Indianapolis. She is a licensed therapist and has served as pastor.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.