This package includes a physical copy of Land Law, 1/e by Richards as well as access to the eText and MyLawChamber. Your instructor will need to provide you with a course ID in order for you to access the eText and MyLawChamber.
Land Law, part of the Foundations series, offers a comprehensive, clear and straightforward account of the law ideal for LLB or GDL/CPE students and those studying Land Law as part of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives Level 6 examinations. Readers will gain a firm grasp of the essential concepts as well as an awareness of important developments in the law.
Join over 11 million students benefitting from Pearson's eLearning products.
MyLawChamber is a complete online teaching and learning platform designed to improve results by helping student's quickly master concepts, and by providing educators with a robust set of tools for easily gauging and addressing the performance of students.
* Case Navigator (in conjunction with LexisNexis) offers support in helping to develop your case reading and analysis skills.
* A fully interactive Pearson eText is available within MyLawChamber, giving you ready access to your textbook when you need it and allowing you to search, bookmark, highlight and make notes.
The Gradebook allows assignments to be automatically graded and visible at a glance, helping you identify student challenges early - and find the best resources with which to help them.
Test banks full of multiple-choice-questions can be set as formative assessments.
Virtual Lawyer, an interactive scenario-based programme helps students apply their knowledge of the law to problem questions and can be used in seminars, lectures or even set as homework.
"MyLawChamber is an excellent online resource; the interactive multi-choice is massively useful and much trickier than one might expect. The Case Navigator is superb, well done!"
-Professor Stuart Toddington, University of Westminster
Register now to benefit from these resources.
Use the power of MyLawChamber to accelerate your learning. You need both an access card and a course ID to access MyLawChamber.
1. Is your lecturer using MyLawChamber?
Ask your lecturer for a course ID
2. Has an access card been included with the book?
Check the inside back cover of the book
3. If you have a course ID but no access card, go to: www.mylawchamber.co.uk to buy access to this interactive study programme
For educator access, contact your Pearson account manager. To find out who your account manager is, visit www.pearsoned.co.uk/replocator Contains 1 Paperback / softback and 1 Undefined and 1 Digital product license key