Road Haulage Archive Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £7.95Save up to 10%
|£45.32 Was £47.70 Save £2.38 (5%)||6 issues • 12 months • £7.56 per issue|
|£85.86 Was £95.40 Save £9.54 (10%)||12 issues • 24 months • £7.16 per issue|
DescriptionThe Road Haulage Archive is a new series of one-off publications in the style of Vintage Roadscene magazine, each looking at a particular aspect of our road transport history, whether a lorry manufacturer, like Seddon, an operator, such as British Road Services or TateLyle Transport, events like commercial vehicle shows, industries or areas of the country and so on.So what is planned for fourthcoming issues in this series Editor Mike Forbes will take us on a trip down memory lane as he collates largely photographic representations of various aspects in road haulage covering municipal vehicles, fairground vehicles, heavy haulage, including Pickfords, Post Office telephones, Co-operative Society vehicles, more histories of transport companies, large and small, more vehicle makers' histories, including Guy Motors, vans and lighter vehicles and more British Road Services.Get these fantastic books delivered direct to your door POSTAGE FREE! Take a subscription paying by direct debit and you will also save 10% on the shop price. It?s a win - win, save money and receive your copy hot off the press,delivered right to your door, before it is on sale in the shops.So go on what are you waiting for Subscribe to The Road Haulage Archive magazine today!
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.