Role Development in Professional Nursing Practice, Third Edition examines the progression of the professional nursing role and provides students with a solid foundation for a successful career. This essential resource includes recommendations from current research and utilizes a comprehensive competency model as its framework.
* Incorporates the Nurse of the Future (NOF): Nursing Core Competencies, based on the AACN's Essentials of Baccalaureate Education, the IOM's Future of Nursing Report, and QSEN competencies, throughout the text
* "Competency Boxes" highlight knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSA) required of the professional nurse
* Includes new case studies and content congruent with recommendations from the Carnegie Foundation and the Institute of Medicine
* Provides updated information on evidence-based research, informatics, legal issues, the healthcare delivery system, and future directions
Accompanied by Instructor Resources:
* Save time with a Test Bank and sample syllabi
* Encourage critical thinking using sample professional development assignments
* Plan classroom lectures using PowerPoint Presentations created for each chapter
Navigate eFolio: Role Development in Professional Nursing Practice, a fully supported and hosted online learning solution featuring an ebook and course management tools is also available for this text. Navigate eFolio transforms how students learn and instructors teach by bringing together authoritative and interactive content aligned to course objectives, with student practice activities and assessments, an ebook, and reporting tools For more information visit go.jblearning.com/Mastersefolio.