Ronaldo (Ultimate Football Heroes - the No. 1 football series): Collect them all! (Ultimate Football Heroes)
Matt Oldfield (Author)
The Number 1 football series - over 1 million copies sold. Now includes the incredible return to Manchester United as an Old Trafford legend! 'As he walked up to take his spot-kick, Cristiano knew that Real would win the trophy if he scored. He had the chance to be the hero yet again.' Cristiano Ronaldo overcame poverty and childhood illness to become one of the best football players ever. Escaping the hot streets of Madeira, Ronaldo first proved himself as a wonder-kid at Manchester United under Sir Alex Ferguson, before becoming a legend for Real Madrid and Portugal. This is the story of how the gifted boy became a man, a team-player and a legend. Have you read them all?
Also available on eBook for £3.39. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Matt Oldfield is an accomplished writer and the editor-in-chief of football review site Of Pitch and Page. Tom Oldfield is a freelance sports writer and the author of biographies on Cristiano Ronaldo, Arsene Wenger and Rafael Nadal.
- Contributor: Matt Oldfield
- Imprint: John Blake Publishing Ltd
- ISBN13: 9781786064059
- Number of Pages: 192
- Packaged Dimensions: 130x200x10mm
- Packaged Weight: 147
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: John Blake Publishing Ltd
- Release Date: 2017-08-10
- Series: Ultimate Football Heroes
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Matt Oldfield is an accomplished writer and the editor-in-chief of football review site Of Pitch and Page. Tom Oldfield is a freelance sports writer and the author of biographies on Cristiano Ronaldo, Arsene Wenger and Rafael Nadal.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.