Rosie Rudey loves chocolate. It's her very favourite food, and it helps fill the empty feelings in her tummy. When her stupid siblings annoy her, Rosie wants nothing more than to eat lots and lots of chocolate. One day, Rosie takes all of her family's chocolate and forms her own enormous chocolate mountain. She thinks it is beautiful and it takes away all her fuzzy feelings. But then suddenly, there's no chocolate left! And now Rosie is going to throw up. Luckily, Mum understands why Rosie acts this way. Written by a mum who understands, and her daughter, who is adopted, this endearing story will help your whole family to feel a bit better. 20 4col
Also available on eBook for £7.99. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Sarah Naish is an adoptive parent and Director of Inspire Training Group, which delivers training on attachment issues. Her daughter Rosie Jefferies is a trainer at Inspire Training Group. They live in Gloucestershire, UK.
- Contributor: Sarah Naish
- Imprint: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- ISBN13: 9781785923029
- Number of Pages: 32
- Packaged Dimensions: 212x274x8mm
- Packaged Weight: 154
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- Release Date: 2017-09-21
- Series: Therapeutic Parenting Books
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Sarah Naish is an adoptive parent and Director of Inspire Training Group, which delivers training on attachment issues. Her daughter Rosie Jefferies is a trainer at Inspire Training Group. They live in Gloucestershire, UK.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.