Rules Versus Relationships Ethnography of Legal Discourse 2nd ed.
About the Author
- Contributor: John M. Conley
- Imprint: University of Chicago Press
- ISBN13: 9780226114910
- Number of Pages: 236
- Packaged Dimensions: 150x228mm
- Packaged Weight: 339
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: The University of Chicago Press
- Release Date: 1990-05-01
- Series: Language & Legal Discourse S.
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: John M. Conley is professor of law at the University of North Carolina. William M. O'Barr is professor of cultural anthropology and sociology at Duke University and is author of Linguistic Evidence. They are codirectors of the Duke University/University of North Carolina Law and Language Project.
Saver Delivery In-Stock* products are usually delivered in 3-6 working daysFree
- Free On Orders Over £20
1st Class Delivery In-Stock* products ordered by 11am Monday - Friday are usually delivered the next day£3.99
Store Delivery Free Delivery to a WHSmith StoreFree