DescriptionThis is a Russian Language MagazineLa Pensee Russe possesses unique historical heritage. It was founded in 1880 by Vukol Lavrov. Back in 1889 the fiction department of the magazine was led by Anton Chekhov, ?La Pensee Russe? had over 8000 subscribers in St. Petersburg and Moscow. After 1917 October revolution which was described by Russian Thought as the disaster for the country, we were forced to relocate to Paris. Throughout the 20th century France was the centre of the global Russian emigration where Russian Thought was published in the newspaper format. Nowadays, the capital of the global Russian émigré community moved to London, where currently publish new and modern Russian Thought magazine. La Pensee Russe magazine has Russian -speaking readers worldwide, and at least 20,000 of those have been our loyal subscribers for decades. Among our subscribers are VIP list of top level executives and politicians in Russia, worldwide famous libraries, Russian Embassies in EU countries, Cultural centres and the Russian studies department of universities, as well as kiosks in airports and railway stations. The readers of La Pensee Russe magazine can be described as highly educated and civic-minded individuals. Recently, the magazine has been distributed mainly in the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Finland, Spain, Sweden, Bulgaria, Greece and the rest of the world. La Pensee Russe magazine is a primary source of information for Russian-speaking population in Europe for more than 130 years.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.