If you know how to sell, you know how to succeed. Selling is the most important, and perhaps the most misunderstood workplace skill. Once you understand how to sell you will become more persuasive, naturally and confidently.
This book has four sections, enabling the reader to focus on their most pressing need:
* Selling basics - a simple, explicit guide to the sales process;
* Selling yourself - and how to get noticed, connected and respected;
* Selling to colleagues - presenting, persuading and getting promoted;
* Selling to customers - winning orders and succeeding in shops & at shows.
This book will help the reader:
* Learn the basics about how to sell and why people buy;
* Recognise the importance of goal setting and measuring personal performance;
* Understand how to find, then influence people able to contribute to their success;
* Become more confident in taking the lead and steering things the way they want them to go, at work, home and in social situations.
Robert Ashton is a high-profile business speaker and author whose books have sold over 100,000 copies worldwide. Through his work with entrepreneurs and businesses across the private, public and third sectors means he is ideally placed to write a book on sales skills for everyone.