Footprintfocus Sardinia: Cagliari and the South is the only dedicated guide available covering this popular Italian destination. Features an Essentials section with practical tips to help plan a trip, detailed information on attractions and comprehensive listings of where to eat, sleep and have fun.
* Essentials section with tips on getting there and around
* Up-to-date recommendations of great places to stay and eat
* Highlights map of the region plus detailed street maps where relevant
* Slim enough to fit in a pocket
Loaded with advice and information on how to get around, this concise Footprintfocus guide will help travellers get the most out of Sardinia: Cagliari and the South without weighing them down. The content of the Footprintfocus Sardinia: Cagliari and the South guide has been extracted from Footprint's Sardinia guide.
Eliot Stein was born in Washington, DC and 'adopted' by a Neapolitan neighbour soon after who cultured him in all things Italian. He has since hosted an Italian-language radio show in Siena, guided university students from Sicily to Veneto and kayaked around the Tuscan archipelago. Eliot found himself in Sardinia years ago and he's stayed ever since, contributing travel articles to various publications and has written extensively about Sardinia as a contributing editor for The American magazine.
1) Introduction 2) Planning your trip 3) Cagliari and the south 4) Oristano and the west 5) Ogliastra 6) Background 7) Footnotes