Tizzie Hall is an international baby sleep expert who has been working with babies and their parents for over 15 years. Her customised sleep routines have helped thousands of restless babies sleep through the night, and now she shares the secrets of her success in this easy-to-use sleep guide, including:
- Sleep routines from birth to introducing solids for breast- and bottle-fed babies
- Teaching your baby to settle and resettle themselves
- Solutions to sleep problems
- Common questions and case studies from parents
- How to overcome any breaks to the sleeping routine
Packed full of useful information about feeding, weaning, common health concerns and special situations that can affect your baby's sleep pattern, Save Our Sleep is the must-have book for all parents who want to save their sleep.
Born and raised in Ireland, Tizzie Hall has worked with children and parents for many years, helping with customised sleep solutions for their babies. Tizzie started her Save Our Sleep (SOS) business in the UK in 1996 after tertiary psychology studies and a career in private childcare. She moved to Melbourne in 2002 where she has contiuned the success of her infant sleep solutions business. As part of Save Our Sleep, there is also a self-help website: www.saveoursleep.com, visited by thousands of parents every week.