The Essential Guide for Prophets
Few topics in the Church today are as crucial, compelling--and controversial--as the roles of modern-day prophets and prophetic ministry.
In this definitive guide, bestselling author Kris Vallotton offers often-neglected foundational teachings and provides critical advanced training, including how to
* discern your calling and grow in your gift
* define your divinely appointed sphere of influence and depth of authority
* recognize the six different types of prophets--and how to deal with false ones
* navigate potential relational difficulties as you step into your gifting
* understand the complex ways God communicates
* prepare for the common, but dangerous, spiritual attacks prophets face
Whether you are studying on your own or with a small group, Bible study or church class, this workbook offers
* bonus reading material
* discussion questions
* Scripture studies
* video guides
* and more
You can be part of this vital, beautiful supernatural ministry. Are you ready?
Kris Vallotton is the senior associate leader of Bethel Church in Redding, California, where he has served with Bill Johnson for three decades. He has written eleven books, including the bestselling The Supernatural Ways of Royalty and Spirit Wars. His prophetic insight and humorous delivery make him a much-sought-after international conference speaker. Kris is also the cofounder and senior overseer of Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry, which has grown to more than 2,000 full-time students, as well as the founder of Moral Revolution, an organization dedicated to cultural transformation. He has appeared on numerous media outlets, including The 700 Club. Kris and his wife, Kathy, live in Redding, California.