Scottish Field Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £3.95Save up to 18%
|£45.00 Was £47.40 Save £2.40 (5%)||12 issues • 12 months • £3.75 per issue|
|£78.00 Was £94.80 Save £16.80 (18%)||24 issues • 24 months • £3.25 per issue|
DescriptionWhether it?s Alan Cochrane?s no-nonsense take on our body politic, broadcaster Fiona Armstrong?s wry squint at the domestic bliss of rural life, Antoinette Galbraith's insight into Scotland's garden treasures, or special contributers like Professor Jim Hunter, Spectator columnist Alex Massie, broadcaster and performer Daniela Nardini, musicians, sportsmen, authors, comedians, teachers, broadcasters and more from across Scotland, we can boast unbeatable columnists.We also have interviews with the best of Scotland. In the past year alone, major figures like Scots actor Rory Bremner, film director David Mackenzie, landscape artist Jolomo and novelist Diana Gabaldon are just some of the fascinating interviews to have run in our pages. And each month a well-known Scot ? from rugby international John Jeffrey in his native Borders to tennis personality Judy Murray in Dunblane ? have provide a unique guided tour of the land that made them.There?s something for everyone in a lively package of features on the things that matter to everyone with a stake in the countryside, whether they happen to live in town or country. With a range of news on property, gardens, art and antiques, fashion, interior design, heritage, wildlife, field sports, whisky, food and wine, eating out, country pursuits and book reviews, no other magazine comes close.So why not subscribe now for yourself or a friend
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.