DescriptionScottish Islands Explorer is the UK's only magazine devoted to exploring Scotland's many off-shore islands. It encourages interest in their structure, history and current ways of life.The publication tries to blend the attractions of informative writing with compelling photography. It is now in its 13th year and appears bi-monthly as a 52 page, full-colour production. There are regular features on matters and events of immediate interest, recently published books and advice on travelling as well as a dozen articles in each issue in which writers take an objective view of places, people or phenominon.The magazine stimulates families and individuals to journey to the islands on the ferries and airline routes. It also helps link like-minded people with fellow travellers who appreciate some of the most entrancing scenery and places in Britain.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.