Seasons is a workbook for women by Lynn Penson, based on her popular seminar.
The six sessions look at the following topics:
* Winter: a time of renewal and rest
* Spring: a time of growth, new projects, and anticipation
* Summer: a time of fruitfulness and busyness
* Autumn: a time to relinquish and reinvest
* Extreme seasons: times of great difficulty
* Rhythms of grace: accepting our current season and what God is teaching us through it.
Using examples from her own and others' experience alongside relevant passages of Scripture and analogies from nature, Lynn leads the reader through each of the seasons, examining the usefulness of each one to our spiritual journey. Questions are a helpful mixture of Bible study and self-examination which allows for practical application in a wide range of circumstances. Whichever season you are currently in these sessions will help you see all that you can learn and appreciate there.