In a post-apocalyptic world of vampires vs. humans, Yuichiro brings vengeance upon his vampire overlords!
After trumpets of the apocalypse proclaim the fall of humanity, vampires arise from the shadows to rule the earth. Yuichiro wants just one thing-to get revenge by killing each and every vampire.
Ferid successfully coerces Shinoa Squad and Mika into joining him and Crowley on a field trip to Osaka. According to Ferid, the purpose of the trip is to see the truth behind the Calamity that ended the world-ground zero of the apocalypse. But not all is as it seems, as vampire nobles from across the world are also converging on Osaka.
* The manga behind 2015's hit anime about a teenager who borrows demonic powers to reclaim the world from vampires.
* Releases 3 times a year for 13+ volumes. Series is ongoing.
* Serialization in Weekly Shonen Jump digital magazine alongside Boruto and One Piece.
* A consistent Bookscan Top 50 and New York Times Bestseller (January 2017).
* Includes lush color poster.
Takaya Kagami is a prolific light novelist whose works include the action and fantasy series The Legend of the Legendary Heroes, which has been adapted into manga, anime and a video game. His previous series, A Dark Rabbit Has Seven Lives, also spawned a manga and anime series. Yamato Yamamoto, born 1983, is an artist and illustrator whose works include the Kure-nai manga and the light novels Kure-nai, 9S -Nine S- and Denpa Teki na Kanojo. Both Denpa Teki na Kanojo and Kure-nai have been adapted into anime. Daisuke Furuya previously assisted Yamato Yamamoto with storyboards for Kure-nai.