Set of books Memories of the 1950s and 1960s
Michelle Forster (Contributor)
When someone has dementia, traditional books can become incomprehensible and meaningless. This title from the popular range of Pictures to Share books is designed to be accessible and entertaining for anyone with dementia. The images are powerful and easy to understand, and prompt lots of smiles, reminiscence and discussion between those with dementia and their family, friends and carers. Even when people with dementia can no longer hold a conversation they will enjoy looking through the book and studying the pages. Arranged in a clear and easy to understand format, the book is recommended for those with dementia. Black and white and colour illustrations
About the Author
Michelle Forster has been researching and producing books for people with dementia since 2007. Having supported her Mother with dementia, Michelle is aware of the communication problems that people with dementia and their carers have.
- Contributor: Michelle Forster
- Imprint: Pictures to Share Community Interest Company
- ISBN13: 9780993404986
- Number of Pages: 32
- Packaged Dimensions: 250x287mm
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Pictures to Share Community Interest Company
- Release Date: 2019-07-15
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: Michelle Forster has been researching and producing books for people with dementia since 2007. Having supported her Mother with dementia, Michelle is aware of the communication problems that people with dementia and their carers have.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.