Sew Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £7.99Save up to 25%
|£77.87 Was £103.87 Save £26.00 (25%)||13 issues • 12 months • £5.99 per issue|
DescriptionA subscription to Sew magazine is the perfect read for anyone who is crazy about sewing. Sew magazine comes with regular FREE sewing pattern on dressmakers tissue worth £7! Sew magazine will provide you with fashionable projects for your wardrobe and your home exclusively created by some of the UKs leading stitching designers.Sew magazine will provide you with fashionable projects for your wardrobe and your home exclusively created by some of the UK?s leading stitching designers. Each project is presented in an informative, friendly and easy-to-follow style. Every issue of a Sewmagazine subscription also comes with a 24-page essential pull-out Sew workbook including sewing information, stitch glossary and templates. Sew magazine comes with stunning and lavish pictures of new trends and designs, enabling you to gain more knowledge on your favorite hobby. Advice from an expert team of writers makes Sew magazine an indispensable guide.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.