Simpsons Comics Present the Big Bad Book of Bart
Matt Groening (Author)
Bart Simspon returns for another series of chaotic adventures...from 'The Supercat of Springfield', as Snowball, the Simpsons' cat, is transformed into Supercat - a fearless feline crime-fighter, to '24 Hours in the Life of Ralph Wiggum', in which we are dragged screaming through a day with the Police Chief's hapless son. Plus, in 'See You Later Alligator' the results of Bart's unique science experiment - which sees him flushing baby alligators down the loo in the hope they will be mutated by the radioactive pollution from Mr Burns' factory - come back to bite him squarely on the shorts! And much, much more...all from the creators of the hit TV show! colour comic strip
About the Author
Since their first appearance on The Tracey Ullman Show more than ten years ago, Simpsons creator Matt Groening has successfully developed Homer, Bart & Co. into a much loved, zillion dollar franchise. He is also the creator of Life in Hell and Futurama.
- Contributor: Matt Groening
- Imprint: Titan Books Ltd
- ISBN13: 9781840236545
- Number of Pages: 120
- Packaged Dimensions: 170x260mm
- Packaged Weight: 232
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Titan Books Ltd
- Release Date: 2003-08-01
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Since their first appearance on The Tracey Ullman Show more than ten years ago, Simpsons creator Matt Groening has successfully developed Homer, Bart & Co. into a much loved, zillion dollar franchise. He is also the creator of Life in Hell and Futurama.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.