Snooker Scene Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £3.50Save up to 17%
|£35.00 Was £42.00 Save £7.00 (17%)||12 issues • 12 months • £2.92 per issue|
DescriptionSnooker Scene, founded in January 1971, has been owned and edited ever since by Clive Everton, the television snooker commentator frequently referred to as "the voice of snooker". Through reports, features and pictures it primarily covers the worldwide professional circuit but also has sections on the more significant amateur events plus coverage of billiards and international pool. It carries a mail order section for snooker and billiards related books, DVDs and more.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.