Some Things You Should Know: Confessions of a TV Executive
Truman Locke (Author)
Truman Locke is a television executive. His job - to seek out extraordinary people and stories to put on TV - gives him a licence for adventure; freedom to go almost anywhere and do almost anything, so long as he's successful. But now, things are going wrong. Under mounting pressure, his manoeuvring and risk taking start to slip out of control, bringing trouble and danger to his ordered world, jeopardizing everything. In Some Things You Should Know, this talented but flawed anti-hero tells his own story - one of lies, crime and complex relationships. It's a page-turning thriller, inspired by the realities of life in a glamorous but treacherous industry, exposing them in a way no book ever has before. Truman's experiences show what it's like to work at TV's cutting edge: what motivates TV producers, how they think and behave, and what it takes to succeed in a cut-throat creative business.
Also available on eBook for £12.99. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Truman Locke is the pen name of a leading television producer of factual television who has held senior roles at several of the UK's leading independent production houses and national broadcasters.
- Contributor: Truman Locke
- Imprint: Bloomsbury Academic
- ISBN13: 9781350113404
- Number of Pages: 288
- Packaged Dimensions: 129x198mm
- Packaged Weight: 308
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Release Date: 2020-01-09
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Truman Locke is the pen name of a leading television producer of factual television who has held senior roles at several of the UK's leading independent production houses and national broadcasters.