Footprintfocus Sorrento, Capri & Amalfi Coast is the only dedicated guide available covering this popular Italian destination. Features an Essentials section with practical tips to help plan a trip, detailed information on attractions and comprehensive listings of where to eat, sleep and have fun.
* Essentials section with tips on getting there and around
* Up-to-date recommendations of great places to stay and eat
* Highlights map of the region plus detailed street maps where relevant
* Slim enough to fit in a pocket
Loaded with advice and information on how to get around, this concise Footprintfocus guide will help travellers get the most out of Sorrento, Capri & Amalfi Coast without weighing them down. The content of the Footprintfocus Sorrento, Capri & Amalfi Coast guide has been extracted from Footprint's Naples & Amalfi Coast guide.
Nick Bruno is Anglo-Italian, a journalist and travel writer born and brought up in Islington, North London. He has lived in Naples, Venice, Manchester and Dundee and travelled all over. The childhood high of stumbling around in a fibreglass, orange alien suit on a Shepperton Studios moonscape, for a Milky Bar advert, has been hard to eclipse though.
1) Introduction 2) Planning your trip 3) Sorrentine Peninsula and Amalfi Coast 4) Capri, Ischia and Procida 5) Vesuvius, Herculaneum & Pompeii 6) Footnotes