Prepare students for their written and oral assessments with essential grammar practice and opportunities to develop writing skills with this write-in workbook.
- Ensures structured language practice through comprehensive coverage of all IB grammar points
- Provides revision opportunities alongside material for ab initio students in the Transition section
- Makes teaching students at two levels possible with differentiated activities at both Standard and Higher level
- Provides extra challenges and advice for Higher students
- In-depth practice of core reading and writing skills based around the seven main IB text types
Mike Thacker, former Director of the Language Centre at the University of Surrey; Chair of Examiners in Spanish for a major awarding body. Sebastian Bianchi is Teaching By-Fellow in Spanish at Churchill College, University of Cambridge. A highly experienced teacher and author.
Section A: Grammar: 34 grammar points including 'acentuacion ortografica', 'presente e imperfecto del subjuntivo', 'ser y estar', 'la voz pasiva' and many more. Section B: Writing skills: 11 writing sections which cover passages with grammar analysis, for example, 'Estilo: Folleto' covering 'Gramatica: Imperativo. Usos del subjuntivo' and 'Estilo: Carta informal/e-mail' covering 'Gramatica: Preterito indefinido. Preterito imperfecto'.