Up to 2 WeeksUsually despatched within 2 weeks
This one-of-a-kind text is a comprehensive examination of special populations in the U.S. Healthcare System. Critical topics related to the health of the public including vulnerable populations, continuum of care, paying for healthcare, access to care, and quality of care are thoroughly explored in 10 detailed chapters.
The text explores the following topics:
* Identifying the Vulnerable
* Comparing Vulnerable Groups
* Why Are Some More Vulnerable Than Others?
* Seeking an Effective Care Continuum
* Paying for Health Care
* Accessing Health Care
* Evaluating the Cost of Care
* Monitoring the Quality of Care
* Studying Vulnerable Populations
* Where Do We Go From Here?
Number Of Pages:
- ID: 9781284025613
- Saver Delivery: Yes
- 1st Class Delivery: Yes
- Courier Delivery: Yes
- Store Delivery: Yes
Prices are for internet purchases only. Prices and availability in WHSmith Stores may vary significantly
© Copyright 2013 - 2018 WHSmith and its suppliers.
WHSmith High Street Limited Greenbridge Road, Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom, SN3 3LD, VAT GB238 5548 36