Stalking Nietzsche: (Contributions in Philosophy)
Raymond A. Belliotti (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 2 weeks
This introduction to Nietzsche's thought is geared to those who approach his work with grave skepticism. Belliotti begins each chapter with a brief exposition of a broad theme in Nietzsche's work, raising important questions of interpretation. He then turns the discussion into a dialogue between two characters who, in the topics they address, exemplify rather than merely explain Nietzsche's broad themes. In this manner, Stalking Nietzsche focuses on the connection between philosophy and living: How can reading Nietzsche change one's life? What links are there between accepting Nietzsche's broad philosophical themes and practical conduct? And what lessons, if any, can reading Nietzsche teach us about the human condition?
About the Author
RAYMOND ANGELO BELLIOTTI is Professor of Philosophy at The State University of New York at Fredonia. He is the author of three books: Justifying Law, Good Sex, and Seeking Identity, and has published over 55 journal articles.
- Contributor: Raymond A. Belliotti
- Imprint: Praeger Publishers Inc
- ISBN13: 9780313307003
- Number of Pages: 200
- Packaged Dimensions: 156x235mm
- Packaged Weight: 454
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing Plc
- Release Date: 1998-11-30
- Series: Contributions in Philosophy
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: RAYMOND ANGELO BELLIOTTI is Professor of Philosophy at The State University of New York at Fredonia. He is the author of three books: Justifying Law, Good Sex, and Seeking Identity, and has published over 55 journal articles.