This statutory supplement is designed to accompany the main casebook. It contains current copies of all major federal labor and employment laws, representative examples of all major state employment laws, and statistics on the current level of workers' compensation benefits in the various states.
- Contributor: Kenneth G. Dau-Schmidt
- Imprint: West Academic Press
- ISBN13: 9781634590402
- Number of Pages: 379
- Packaged Dimensions: 186x254mm
- Packaged Weight: 576
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: West Academic Publishing
- Release Date: 2016-03-30
- Series: American Casebook Series
- Binding: Paperback / softback
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.