With a focus on relationship building, this book offers theoretical and practical information to organizations considering and negotiating this process. Throughout, the book employs actual case examples of health and human services organizations nationally to illustrate core concepts and offer insights into why and how organizations are forming strategic alliances to fulfill their missions and better address the consumers' needs.
- Contributor: Darlyne Bailey
- Imprint: SAGE Publications Inc
- ISBN13: 9780761913160
- Number of Pages: 216
- Packaged Dimensions: 139x215mm
- Packaged Weight: 260
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: SAGE Publications Inc
- Release Date: 2000-06-27
- Series: SAGE Sourcebooks for the Human Services
- Binding: Paperback / softback
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.