Succeeding as a Political Executive: Fifty Insights from Experience is based on the real-life experience of 64 high-level executives who served in the Obama Administration. Most were at the agency head level. From 2009 to 2015, the authors conducted a series of interviews with these individuals, gaining insights into running government organizations. This book is aimed at those interested in the transition of power to the next presidential administration starting in 2017.
About the Author
Paul R. Lawrence is a partner at Ernst & Young and a leader in the government and public sector practice. Mark A. Abramson is president of Leadership, Inc.
- Contributor: Mark A. Abramson
- Imprint: Rowman & Littlefield
- ISBN13: 9781442269309
- Number of Pages: 188
- Packaged Dimensions: 153x225x14mm
- Packaged Weight: 290
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Release Date: 2016-05-09
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Paul R. Lawrence is a partner at Ernst & Young and a leader in the government and public sector practice. Mark A. Abramson is president of Leadership, Inc.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.