Success in College: From C's in High School to A's in College
Peter F. Burns (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
Success in College provides essential information and advice that students need to better learn more and receive higher grades. It offers strategies for test- and note-taking, studying, writing papers, and making class schedules. Peter F. Burns also gives an insider's perspective to the academic semester, in-class behavior, and how and when to approach professors. Perhaps most importantly, there is invaluable advice about the attitude and work ethic that are essential to the development of outstanding college students. Burns uses his own college experiences, as well as the experiences of other students and professors and research findings, to supplement the material given. The impact of Success in College will last a lifetime. High school seniors, college students, and parents will welcome this humorous and thought-provoking work.
About the Author
Peter F. Burns is an award-winning associate professor of political science at Loyola University in New Orleans. He transformed from a mediocre student in high school to a magna cum laude graduate of the University of Connecticut.
- Contributor: Peter F. Burns
- Imprint: Rowman & Littlefield Education
- ISBN13: 9781578864584
- Number of Pages: 120
- Packaged Dimensions: 180x223x17mm
- Packaged Weight: 313
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Release Date: 2006-09-24
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: Peter F. Burns is an award-winning associate professor of political science at Loyola University in New Orleans. He transformed from a mediocre student in high school to a magna cum laude graduate of the University of Connecticut.