Knowing when, and how, to move out of nappies can be difficult. Successful Potty Training discusses all the options and helps you spot when your child is ready to start as well as decide on the right method for you both.
Potty training is one of those first big hurdles for new parents. This practical guide answers all their questions:
* When and how should it begin?
* Is there a right or a wrong way to start?
* What should you do if progress seems slow?
* Tips for when you are out and about.
* Where can you turn for help if things go wrong?
Heather Welford contributes widely to pregnancy and childcare magazines and worked on the advice pages of Parents magazine for 17 years. She is the author of many publications for the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists and 17 books on parenting.