Survival Burmese Phrasebook and Dictionary How to Communicate Without Fuss or Fear Instantly!
About the Author
- Contributor: Kenneth Wong
- Imprint: Tuttle Publishing
- ISBN13: 9780804848435
- Number of Pages: 192
- Packaged Dimensions: 102x152mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Tuttle Publishing
- Release Date: 2018-04-12
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Born and raised in Rangoon (Yangon), Burma (Myanmar), Kenneth Wong studied English in Rangoon University in the 1980s and bore witness to one of the seminal events of his generation the 1988 student-led uprising against the country's military regime. He immigrated to the U.S. in 1989. Wong is the author of A Prayer for Burma, a travelogue and memoir about growing up under military rule. His short stories, articles, and essays have appeared in Myanmar Times, Irrawaddy, San Francisco Chronicle, AGNI, and Grain magazines, among others. He discusses, translates, and shares the rich literary tradition of his homeland in his personal blog. He has contributed Burmese poetry translations to Eleven Eleven and Wolf magazines.
Saver Delivery In-Stock* products are usually delivered in 3-6 working days£2.49
- Free On Orders Over £20
1st Class Delivery In-Stock* products ordered by 11am Monday - Friday are usually delivered the next day£3.99
Store Delivery Free Delivery to a WHSmith StoreFree