Swedish Modern: A Colouring Book of Magical Interiors: Estrid Ericson, Josef Frank & Svenskt Tenn
Janet Colletti (Author)
Swedish Modern is a playful exploration of the philosophy and heritage of the legendary Swedish interior design and furniture company, Svenskt Tenn. The company was founded in 1924 by the pioneering design entrepreneur Estrid Ericson and joined ten years later by Austrian designer and architect Josef Frank. Together they created eclectic, elegant and boldly patterned interior design style known as Swedish Modern that has made Svenskt Tenn world-renowned. This colouring book is your invitation to explore their world of magical interiors. 20 Illustrations, black and white; 20 Illustrations, color
About the Author
Janet Colletti has been writingfor the Swedish furnitureand design industry for 20 yearsand has developed expertisein the people, objects and historythat make it unique.
- Contributor: Janet Colletti
- Imprint: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- ISBN13: 9780500293294
- Number of Pages: 56
- Packaged Dimensions: 280x355mm
- Packaged Weight: 500
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Release Date: 2017-02-16
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Janet Colletti has been writingfor the Swedish furnitureand design industry for 20 yearsand has developed expertisein the people, objects and historythat make it unique.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.