Discover the surf, sun and stunning icons of Sydney with the help of this genuinely pocket-sized, pop-up map. Small in size yet big on detail, this compact, dependable, city map will ensure you don't miss a thing.
* Includes 2 PopOut maps - a detailed street map of the city centre as well as an overview map of greater Sydney
* Additional maps of Darling Harbour, the Sydney area and the cityrail network are also included
* Handy, self-folding, tourist map - small enough to fit in your pocket yet offers extensive coverage of the city in an easy-to-use format
* Thorough street index is also featured and cross-referenced to the map so you can easily find your destination
* Hotels, restaurants, stores and attractions are all included on the maps
Ideal to pop in a pocket or bag for quick reference while exploring this magical city.
PopOut is the unique, genuinely pocket-sized map which features our patented PopOut fold. It is this innovative design that allows our precise, easy to follow cartography to be right in your hand when you need it most. Moreover, the origami fold means you can do away with that awkward, oversized map, making it a compact and discreet reference tool that doesn't shout 'tourist alert'! PopOut was founded in 1993. Having spotted a need to cure what he calls 'Map Stress Syndrome' after watching numerous tourists around the City of Bath, England, battling with oversized maps, founder Derek Dacey recalled the invaluable miniature charts he used during his days as a commercial pilot. Aiming to bring this level of usability to the city map market, a small team of designers was recruited to realise what would soon become the PopOut. 1993 saw the release of the first ever PopOut Map Bath, which was sold in the gift and souvenir trade across the city. Hot on the heels of this initial success, a research trip to the USA culminated in a redesigned layout, combining strong photo images, high quality printing and laminated covers - standards which are still adhered to today. That research trip also saw the birth of the first US destinations covered in the PopOut range - Boston, NYC, Philadelphia and Washington DC. Launched in the new style in the US they enjoyed instant success in the gift and souvenir trade. Today, PopOut produces over 100 titles for major destinations and is loved by travellers the world over.
1) Central & Greater Sydney 2) Darling Harbour 3) Cityrail Network 4) Sydney Area