An introductory guide to the sacred sexuality practices of modern schools of Tantra, and how you can use them to find meaning and healing in physical relationships.
You will learn:
- the philosophy of Tantra
- an understanding of Tantra as a spiritual path
- the role of relationships, love and intimacy in modern tantric traditions
- the importance of opening your heart - to yourself and to others - and techniques to do this
- different ways to explore your own sexuality with Tantra
- practices for creating spiritual experiences and higher states of consciousness with Tantra
... and much more!
The Hay House Basics series features world-class experts sharing their knowledge on the topics that matter most for improving your life.
Shashi Solluna is an internationally recognized teacher of the sacred sexuality practices of world Tantric philosophies, and has been studying and practising Tantra for over 15 years. Shashi weaves together the wisdom from several lineages: the Taoist lineage for the international organization Universal Healing Tao, the Osho Rajneesh lineage of Neo Tantra and the Agama Classical Tantra Tradition. www.shashisolluna.com