The Tarascon Clinical Review Series: Internal Medicine is an evidence-based, point-of-care reference for the busy medical student or resident physician to use on your internal medicine rotation or externship.
This handy reference guide contains the most important aspects of epidemiology, pathophysiology, and clinical presentation in addition to all of the key aspects of patient management and documentation templates. Packed with tables and algorithms to quickly direct the busy student or resident to an evidence-based approach to managing all medical problems that you may encounter in the hospital, including, but not limited to:
* Comprehensive tables on Empiric antibiotics for common infections
* Antimicrobial coverage by class
* Gram stain interpretation
* Chest and abdominal x-ray interpretation
* ECG interpretation
* Corticosteroid equivalency table
* Therapeutic drug levels table
* Opioid equivalency table
* Interpretation of urinalysis and urine sediment
Tarascon Clinical Review Series: Internal Medicine has all the pertinent information found within a comprehensive internal medicine textbook consolidated into an easily navigable reference pocketbook.
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book is missing some of the images or content found in the physical edition