Offering invaluable tax planning help for the tax specialist, Taxation of Corporate Debt and Derivatives is a highly practical publication, ideal for the busy tax practitioner and lawyer. Debt and Treasury management occupies an increasing proportion of the work of tax practitioners. With considerable legislation to get to grips with, this publication, updated twice per annum, offers a concise and comprehensive version of the law in this area. This publication examines, in detail, each of the regimes involving:
* Foreign exchange transactions
* Financial instruments (such as options, debt contracts, currency swaps)
* Corporate debt, i.e. the loan relationship provisions
* Anti-avoidance provisions including thin capitalisation, funding bonds. etc.
* Discussion of the rules introduced by Finance Act 2002 affecting loan relationships and foreign exchange
Part U: Update; Part A: Introduction; Part B: Accounting; Part C: Loan Relationships: Basic Principles; Part D: Loan Relationships; Part E: Derivative Contracts; Part F: Foreign Exchange and Hedging; Part G: Convertibles and Embedded Derivatives; Part H: Special Topics