About the Author
- Contributor: Williamson F. Evers
- Imprint: Hoover Institution Press,U.S.
- ISBN13: 9780817929329
- Number of Pages: 96
- Packaged Dimensions: 152x229mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Hoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Release Date: 2002-09-30
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Williamson M. Evers is a research fellow at the Hoover Institution and a member of the Institution's Koret Task Force on K-12 Education. He specializes in research on education policy - especially as it pertains to curriculum, teaching, testing, and accountability from kindergarten through high school. From July to December 2003, he served as senior adviser for education to Administrator L. Paul Bremer of the Coalition Provisional Authority in Iraq.
Saver Delivery In-Stock* products are usually delivered in 3-6 working days£2.49
- Free On Orders Over £20
1st Class Delivery In-Stock* products ordered by 11am Monday - Friday are usually delivered the next day£3.99
Store Delivery Free Delivery to a WHSmith StoreFree