Tec the detective turns up again for another mystery. This time, Tec sets out to discover that he is the culprit as the litter came out of a hole in his pocket!
* Red B/Band 2B books offer simple but varied text with familiar objects and actions, combined with simple story development and a satisfying conclusion.
* Text types - A story with predictable structure and patterned language.
* A story map on pages 14 and 15 offers children the chance to recap and discuss the story.
* Look out for the other Tec stories in this series - Tec and the Hole, and Tec and the Cake.
* This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.
Tony Mitton is author of The Red and White Spotted Hankerchief (winner of the Smarties Silver Medal), PIP (a Poetry Book Choice) and Fluff and other Stuff. His picture books include: Down by the Cool of the Pool and The Amazing Machines series; and Rap Rhymes, humorous versions of well-known traditional stories. Martin Chatterton has written twenty children's books for a variety of age ranges and has illustrated more than eighty books for many other writers, including Roger McGough, Tony Bradman, Jon Blake, Tony Mitton and Michael Rosen. Now a full-time writer and illustrator, Martin has previously spent time as a graphic designer and a lecturer.