Technoscientific Imaginaries Conversations, Profiles and Memoirs 2nd ed.
About the Author
- Contributor: George E. Marcus
- Imprint: University of Chicago Press
- ISBN13: 9780226504438
- Number of Pages: 570
- Packaged Dimensions: 165x240mm
- Packaged Weight: 580
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: The University of Chicago Press
- Release Date: 1995-07-06
- Series: Late Editions: Cultural Studies for the End of the Century S.
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: George E. Marcus is professor of political science at Williams College and the author, coauthor, or coeditor of seven books, including, most recently, Political Psychology: Neuroscience, Genetics, and Politics.
Saver Delivery In-Stock* products are usually delivered in 3-6 working daysFree
- Free On Orders Over £20
1st Class Delivery In-Stock* products ordered by 11am Monday - Friday are usually delivered the next day£3.99
Store Delivery Free Delivery to a WHSmith StoreFree