Rely on the TeeJay method that students have known and loved throughout their school years to deliver the results they want in Higher Maths.
This book provides hundreds of practice questions, with progression and consolidation - the core TeeJay philosophy - underpinning every exercise and chapter.
- Covers the updated SQA Higher specification, for first assessment in 2019
- Starts with a Chapter Zero that revises all necessary algebraic and numeric skills from National 5
- Every chapter ends with Exam Practice Exercises that mirror the question types in the SQA exams
- Every third chapter ends with a cumulative Home Exercise for revision and recall of the topics covered across all chapters up to that point
- Includes Specimen Exam Papers 1 and 2 at the end of the book
- Answers for all questions are in the back of the book; answers for the Home Exercises and Specimen Exam Papers are available on the TeeJay Maths website