This bright colourful pupil centred book (128 pages), along with Book 2B, covers the entire content of the National Curriculum Mathematics Year 2 Course as laid out in the National Curriculum Document 2013.
- The book follows on directly from TeeJay's Year 1 Books and includes revision and consolidation of the work covered in the Year 1 course.
- Year 2 Book 2A contains a 9 page "Chapter Zero" which primarily revises every topic from the Year 1 course and can be used as a diagnostic tool.
- This could be followed by TeeJay's diagnostic assessments * of the work covered in our Year 1 books.
- Non-calculator skills are emphasised and encouraged throughout the book.
- Each chapter will have a "Revisit - Review - Revise" exercise as a summary.