Tempting Evil: Number 3 in series (Riley Jenson Guardian)
Keri Arthur (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
In a world of sorcery and seduction, the night brings out the beautiful, the damned and the desired. Here, Riley Jenson is on her own - half werewolf, half vampire, working for an organisation created to police the supernatural races. Trusting her superiors and lovers barely more than she trusts her worst enemies, Riley plays by her own set of rules. Her latest mission: to enter the heavily guarded pleasure palace of a criminal named Deshon Starr - a madman-scientist who's been messing around in the gene pool for decades. With two sexy men - a cool, seductive vampire and an irresistibly hot wolf - vying for her attention, Riley must keep focused. Because saving the world from Deshon Starr will mean saving herself - from the trap that's closing in around her . . .
Also available on eBook for £3.99. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Keri Arthur recently won the ROMANTIC TIMES Career Achievement Award for Urban Fantasy and has been nominated in the Best Contemporary Paranormal category of the ROMANTIC TIMES Reviewers' Choice Awards. She's a dessert and function cook by trade, and has one daughter.
- Contributor: Keri Arthur
- Imprint: Piatkus Books
- ISBN13: 9780749955977
- Number of Pages: 416
- Packaged Dimensions: 192x200x28mm
- Packaged Weight: 295
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
- Release Date: 2011-07-07
- Series: Riley Jenson Guardian
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Keri Arthur recently won the ROMANTIC TIMES Career Achievement Award for Urban Fantasy and has been nominated in the Best Contemporary Paranormal category of the ROMANTIC TIMES Reviewers' Choice Awards. She's a dessert and function cook by trade, and has one daughter.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.