Terrorism, the Laws of War, and the Constitution Debating the Enemy Combatant Cases
About the Author
- Contributor: Peter Berkowitz
- Imprint: Hoover Institution Press,U.S.
- ISBN13: 9780817946227
- Number of Pages: 196
- Packaged Dimensions: 152x229mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Hoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Release Date: 2005-06-30
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Peter Berkowitz is the Tad and Dianne Taube Senior Fellow at the Hoover Institution, where he chairs the Koret-Taube Task Force on National Security and Law. He was cofounder and director of the Israel Program on Constitutional Government, has served as a senior consultant to the President's Council on Bioethics, and is a member of the Policy Advisory Board at the Ethics and Public Policy Center.
Saver Delivery In-Stock* products are usually delivered in 3-6 working days£2.49
- Free On Orders Over £20
1st Class Delivery In-Stock* products ordered by 11am Monday - Friday are usually delivered the next day£3.99
Store Delivery Free Delivery to a WHSmith StoreFree