That's Not My Problem!: (Reading Stars)
Stephen Rickard (Author)
When Dave's friends forget to take their pencils or rulers to school, there's always somebody to help out. But never Dave - after all, it's not his problem. But Dave learns his lesson when he forgets to take some of his things to school. That's Not My Problem is a book-banded reading book for developing readers, carefully levelled at Green Book Band for guided reading. Beautifully illustrated throughout, this 294-word fiction story is suitable for ages 5 - 6. That's Not My Problem features a longer, less structured text with a more extended vocabulary. It has more varied and longer sentences, no repetition, and includes made-up words. Story events are longer and there are more words on each page. That's Not My Problem is part of Ransom Reading Stars, a structured programme for children learning to read. The series has fifteen levels: four phonics levels and eleven book band levels (Pink through to Lime).
About the Author
Stephen Rickard is a writer and publisher, and has written and developed many award-winning books and software titles. He specialises in books that develop reading skills and an enthusiasm for reading in reluctant and struggling readers.
- Contributor: Stephen Rickard
- Imprint: Ransom Publishing
- ISBN13: 9781781278178
- Number of Pages: 16
- Packaged Dimensions: 200x162mm
- Packaged Weight: 60
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Ransom Publishing
- Release Date: 2015-03-17
- Series: Reading Stars
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Stephen Rickard is a writer and publisher, and has written and developed many award-winning books and software titles. He specialises in books that develop reading skills and an enthusiasm for reading in reluctant and struggling readers.