One of the most established authorities on leadership today, John C. Maxwell speaks to over 350,000 people each year. His most popular topic is THE FIVE LEVELS OF LEADERSHIP, which he now shares with readers. The five levels include:
1. Position - People follow because they have to.
2. Permission - People follow because they want to.
3. Production - People follow because of what you have done for the organization.
4. People Development - People follow because of what you have done for them personally.
5. Personhood - People follow because of who you are and what you represent.
Through in-depth explanations and examples, Maxwell describes each stage and shows readers how they can move to the next level to become more influential,respected, and successful leaders.
John C. Maxwell is an internationally recognised leadership expert, speaker, and author. He is the founder of INJOY, Maximum Impact, ISS and EQUIP, an international leadership development organization working to help leaders. Every year Maxwell speaks to Fortune 500 companies, international government leaders, and organizations as diverse as the United States Military Academy at West Point and the National Football League. A New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and Business Week bestselling author, Maxwell was one of 25 authors named to Amazon.com's 10th Anniversary Hall of Fame. The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, Developing the Leader Within You, and The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader have each sold over a million copies.