The Anxiety Workbook for Girls
Erin A. Munroe (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
This fun workbook helps girls identify the sources of their stress and anxiety and learn effective ways of coping. Sensitive exercises-written in easy-to-understand girl speak--encourage readers to recognize and foster their own positive qualities in order to avoid negative self-talk, unhealthy perfectionism, toxic relationships, and other self-harming behaviors. Includes sensible information on how simple lifestyle changes (diet, sleep, exercise, and even video games) can help girls overcome anxiety.
About the Author
Erin Monroe is a licensed mental health counsellor and school guidance counsellor who works with at-risk young adults.
- Contributor: Erin A. Munroe
- Imprint: Fairview Press,U.S.
- ISBN13: 9781577492320
- Number of Pages: 212
- Packaged Dimensions: 208x257x13mm
- Packaged Weight: 526
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Fairview Press,U.S.
- Release Date: 2010-07-16
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Erin Monroe is a licensed mental health counsellor and school guidance counsellor who works with at-risk young adults.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.