Hands-on practice. Hands-off grading.
MyFinanceLab is a fully integrated homework and tutorial system that solves one of the biggest teaching problems in finance courses: the best way to learn finance is by doing problems, but instructors may not have time to grade complex, multi-step problems. With algorithmically generated exercises that mirror the end-of-chapter problems, partial-credit grading, and an easy-to-use online gradebook, MyFinanceLab revolutionizes homework and practice.
For more information, visit MyFinanceLab.
BOOKS AVAILABLE with MyFinanceLab:
* Keown, Personal Finance 5e
* Madura, Personal Finance 4e
Undergraduate Corporate Finance
* Keown/Martin/Petty, Foundations of Finance 7e
* Brooks, Financial Management 1e
* Berk/DeMarzo/Harford Fundamentals of Corporate Finance 2e
* Gitman, Principles of Managerial Finance Brief 5e
* Gitman, Principles of Managerial Finance Brief 6e 4/15/11
. Gitman, Principles of Managerial Finance 13e. 3/15/11
. Titman, Financial Management
Graduate/MBA Corporate Finance
* Berk/DeMarzo, Corporate Finance 2e
* Berk/DeMarzo, Corporate Finance: The Core 2e
* Gitman, Fundamentals of Investing 11e
Donald E. Knuth is known throughout the world for his pioneering work on algorithms and programming techniques, for his invention of the TeX and Metafont systems for computer typesetting, and for his prolific and influential writing. Professor Emeritus of The Art of Computer Programming at Stanford University, he currently devotes his time to the completion of these fascicles and the seven volumes to which they belong.
Chapter 7-Combinatorial Searching 1 7.1. Zeros and Ones 47 7.1.1. Boolean Basics 47 7.1.2. Boolean Evaluation 96 Answers to Exercises 134 Index and Glossary 201