The A-Z of Therapeutic Parenting: Strategies and Solutions (Therapeutic Parenting Books)
Sarah Naish (Author)
Therapeutic parenting is a deeply nurturing parenting style, and is especially effective for children with attachment difficulties, or who experienced childhood trauma. This book provides everything you need to know in order to be able to effectively therapeutically parent. Providing a model of intervention, The A-Z of Therapeutic Parenting gives parents or caregivers an easy to follow process to use when responding to issues with their children. The following A-Z covers 60 common problems parents face, from acting aggressively to difficulties with sleep, with advice on what might trigger these issues, and how to respond. Easy to navigate and written in a straightforward style, this book is a 'must have' for all therapeutic parents.
Also available on eBook for £12.29. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Sarah Naish is an adoptive parent, director of Inspire Training Group, which delivers training on attachment issues, founder of the National Association of Therapeutic Parents and author of the hugely popular Therapeutic Parenting Books series.
- Contributor: Sarah Naish
- Imprint: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- ISBN13: 9781785923760
- Number of Pages: 344
- Packaged Dimensions: 150x228x28mm
- Packaged Weight: 424
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- Release Date: 2018-04-16
- Series: Therapeutic Parenting Books
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Sarah Naish is an adoptive parent, director of Inspire Training Group, which delivers training on attachment issues, founder of the National Association of Therapeutic Parents and author of the hugely popular Therapeutic Parenting Books series.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.