The Clash Of Civilizations: And The Remaking Of World Order (Re-issue)
Samuel P. Huntington (Author)
In 1993 the esteemed journal FOREIGN AFFAIRS published an article entitled "The Clash of Civilizations?" by Samuel P. Huntington. According to the journal's editors it went on to generate more discussion than anything they had published since the Second World War. In the article, Huntington posed the question whether conflicts between civilizations would dominate the future of world politics. In the book, he gives the answer, showing not only how clashes between civilizations are the greatest threat to world peace but also how an international order based on civilizations is the best safeguard against war. Since September 11, his thesis has seemed even more prescient and acute. THE CLASH OF CIVILIZATIONS AND THE REMAKING OF WORLD ORDER is now recognised as a classic study of international relations in an increasingly uncertain world. EU Toy Safety Directive - No warning
About the Author
Samuel P. Huntington is currently Albert J. Weatherhead III Professor at Harvard University. One of the world's foremost experts on international relations, he is the author of numerous ground-breaking books and articles including THE SOLDIER AND THE STATE and POLITICAL ORDER IN CHANGING SOCIETIES.
- Contributor: Samuel P. Huntington
- Imprint: Simon & Schuster
- ISBN13: 9780743231497
- Number of Pages: 368
- Packaged Dimensions: 129x198mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster
- Release Date: 2002-06-05
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Samuel P. Huntington is currently Albert J. Weatherhead III Professor at Harvard University. One of the world's foremost experts on international relations, he is the author of numerous ground-breaking books and articles including THE SOLDIER AND THE STATE and POLITICAL ORDER IN CHANGING SOCIETIES.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.